Editor-in-Chief: Sherry L. Cady, PhD
Astrobiology is currently seeking high-quality, innovative submissions to be published in upcoming issues!
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Gravitational biology
- Life detection technology
- Planetary geoscience
- Planetary protection
- Prebiotic chemistry
- Space exploration technology
Astrobiology is the most-cited peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the understanding of life's origin, evolution and distribution in the universe, with a focus on new findings and discoveries from interplanetary exploration and laboratory research.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal:
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Open Access options available
- Maximum exposure: readership in more than 170 countries
- Diversity of article types