Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals
Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals is currently seeking submissions of cutting-edge original research articles and critical reviews from international leaders who address the major issues in the fields of coverage. Submissions are accepted in the form of original research, reviews, methods, letters to the editor, case studies, and other original content.
Areas of focus can include, but are not limited to:
- Antibody drug conjugates
- Fusion toxins and immunotoxins
- Nanoparticle therapy
- Vascular therapy
- Inhibitors of proliferation signaling pathway
- Monoclonal Antibodies (mAb)
- Interferons (IFN)
- Interleukins (IL)
- Colony-stimulating factors (CSF)
- Cancer vaccines
- Cancer growth factors
Given the increased interest in immunotherapy and biotherapy, the Journal will publish more review articles in these areas. In addition, due to the intense interest in T Cell therapy, we would like to solicit high-quality cellular therapy articles with an emphasis on clinical trials in various cancers.
Advantages of publishing in the Journal:
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Open Access options available
- Accepted papers publish online-ahead-of-print
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Maximum exposure: readership in more than 170 countries
- CBR is indexed in all key indexing services
Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals provides peer-reviewed research on cutting-edge therapeutic investigations and advancements in radioimmunotherapy for treating cancer. It is the only journal with the specific focus of cancer biotherapy and is inclusive of monoclonal antibodies, cytokine therapy, cancer gene therapy, cell-based therapies, and other forms of immunotherapies.
The Journal includes extensive reporting on advancements in radioimmunotherapy, and the use of radiopharmaceuticals and radiolabeled peptides for the development of new cancer treatments.