DNA and Cell Biology
Editor-in-Chief: Carol Shoshkes Reiss, PhD
DNA and Cell Biology is currently seeking high-quality, innovative submissions to be published in upcoming issues!
Topics can include, but are not limited to:
- Gene Structure, Function, and Regulation
- Molecular Medicine
- Cellular Organelles
- Protein Biosynthesis and Degradation
- Cell-Autonomous Inflammation and Host Cell Response to Infection
DNA and Cell Biology delivers authoritative, peer-reviewed research on all aspects of molecular and cellular biology, with a unique focus on combining mechanistic and clinical studies to drive the field forward.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal include:
- Time to First Decision: 14 days!
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Maximum exposure: accessible in 170 countries worldwide
- Open Access options available