Oncology, Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research
I would like to invite you to submit your next research article to Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research.
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research is seeking high quality translational and basic research studies on the impact of cannabis and its chemical constituents on cancer cells. Studies investigating components of the endocannabinoid system are also welcome. Recently there has been a strong increase in popular interest on the effects of cannabis in human cancers, but basic and clinical research is still lagging behind. The deadline for submission is June 1, 2018. Accepted papers will be included in a special article collection which will provide a broad overview of the current state of research on cannabis and cancer. The Journal will consider original research, reviews, technical reports, or rapid communication articles.
Potential topics include:
- Antitumorigenic mechanism of cannabinoids
- Adjuvant use of cannabis with chemotherapy
- Anti-inflammatory activity of cannabinoids
- Effects of THC and CBD on:
- Solid tumor recurrence
- Anxiety and mood in cancer patients
- Cancer pain
- Chemotherapy-induced neuropathy
- Chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting
Submission deadline: June 1, 2018
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research is the only peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to the scientific, medical, and psychosocial exploration of clinical cannabis, cannabinoids, and the endocannabinoid system. The Journal is published in collaboration with both the International Cannabinoid Research Society (ICRS) and the International Association for Cannabinoid Medicines (IACM).
Contributions will receive prompt and thorough peer review and will be published in the Journal after acceptance. Please refer to our Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript for consideration.
If you have any questions, please send all queries to Editor-in-Chief Daniele Piomelli, PhD, PharmD.
Benefits of Publishing in Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research:
- High visibility, immediate and unrestricted online access to published articles
- Rigorous and rapid peer review
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Highly indexed - citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Targeted email marketing
I look forward to receiving your work.
With kind regards,
Dr. Daniele Piomelli, PhD
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research