Editor-in-Chief: Stephen C. Ekker
The Journal is currently seeking high-quality, innovative submissions to be published in future issues!
Areas of focus can include, but are not limited to:
- Comparative genomics and evolution
- Molecular/cellular mechanisms of cell growth
- Genetic analysis of embryogenesis and disease
- Toxicological and infectious disease models
- Models for neurological disorders and aging
- New methods, tools, and experimental approaches
Zebrafish introduced the new section TechnoFish, which highlights these innovations for the general zebrafish community.
Technofish features two types of articles:
- TechnoFish Previews: Important, generally useful technical advances or valuable transgenic lines
- TechnoFish Methods: Brief descriptions of new methods, reagents, or transgenic lines that will be of widespread use in the zebrafish community
Zebrafish is the only peer-reviewed journal dedicated to the central role of zebrafish and other aquarium species as models for the study of vertebrate development, evolution, toxicology, and human disease.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal include:
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Open Access options available
- Diversity of article types
- Maximum exposure: readership in more than 170 countries