Opportunity to Contribute
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses
Aims & Scope
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses was the very first AIDS publication in the field over 30 years ago, and today it is still the critical resource advancing research in retroviruses, including AIDS. The Journal provides the broadest coverage from molecular biology to clinical studies and outcomes research, focusing on developments in prevention science, novel therapeutics, and immune-restorative approaches. Cutting-edge papers on the latest progress and research advances through clinical trials and examination of targeted antiretroviral agents lead to improvements in translational medicine for optimal treatment outcomes.
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses coverage includes:
- HIV cure research
- HIV prevention science
- Vaccine research
- Systemic and Topical PreP
- Molecular and cell biology of HIV and SIV
- Developments in HIV pathogenesis and comorbidities
- Molecular biology, immunology, and epidemiology of HTLV
- Pharmacology of HIV therapy
- Social and behavioral science
- Rapid publication of emerging sequence information
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses is under the editorial leadership of Co-Editors-in-Chief R. Keith Reeves, PhD and Lishomwa Ndhlovu, MD, PhD, and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: HIV/AIDS researchers, virologists, infectious disease specialists, pathologists, molecular biologists, epidemiologists, molecular geneticists, and microbiologists, among others.
AIDS Research and Human Retroviruses provides “Instant Online” publication 72 hours after acceptance.
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Science Citation Index Expanded™
- Science Citation Index®
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Prous Science Integrity®
- Derwent Drug File
- ISI Custom Information Services
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- Chemical Abstracts
- ProQuest databases
- CAB Abstracts
- Global Health