Aims & Scope
Alternative and Complementary Therapies is the leading journal delivering practical and evidence-based research on integrating alternative medical therapies and approaches into private practice or hospital integrative medicine programs. The Journal offers the latest research and top thinking in Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) as it relates to key areas such as the prevention and treatment of chronic illness, mind/body approaches to disease management, and clinical applications of CAM therapies.
Alternative and Complementary Therapies coverage includes:
- Integrative approaches to prevention and treatment of chronic illness
- Mind-body therapies for disease management
- Clinical application of CAM therapies
- Alternatives to prescription drugs
- Challenging cases in clinical practice
- Clinical Q&A
- Nutraceuticals and medicinal food
- The biochemistry of botanical medicine
- Practical approaches to creating and expanding a holistic practice
Alternative and Complementary Therapies is under the editorial leadership of Clinical Editor Robert Rountree, MD.
Audience: Holistic nurses and health practitioners, alternative medicine specialists, acupuncture/acupressure practitioners, massage therapists, and schools of Oriental medicine, among others.
International Pharmaceutical Abstracts;
AMED - Allied and Contemporary Medicine Database;
The MANTIS database;