Call for Papers: Submit Today
Aims & Scope
Androgens: Clinical Research and Therapeutics is the premier global open access journal for peer-reviewed science, research, and education regarding the effects of the presence, deficiency, and use of testosterone and other androgens in diverse patient populations and the influence of these hormones on multiple disease states and conditions. The journal brings all disciplines of medicine and healthcare into one centralized platform covering the numerous areas of study, including urology, sexual and reproductive medicine, endocrinology, aging, fertility, psychiatry and behavioral sciences, oncology, cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology, and more.
- study of testosterone therapies in men, women, children, transgender individuals, and aging
- testosterone deficiency (hypogonadism) and its treatment
- sexual function and dysfunction
- prostate diseases
- muscle growth and function
- bone health
- vascular health
- ocular function
- cognitive function
- motivation and behavior
- public policy and public health
- uses of testosterone in internal medicine
Androgens: Clinical Research and Therapeutics is under the editorial leadership of by Editor-in-Chief Abdulmaged M. Traish, MBA, PhD, and Senior Editor Abraham Morgentaler, MD, FACS, and is the official journal of the Androgen Society. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Primary care physicians, endocrinologists, fertility and sexual medicine specialists, urologists, gerontologists, clinicians, oncologists, dermatologists, neurologists, behavioral health specialists, orthopedic specialists and policy makers.
Benefits of Submission
- Fast and transparent peer review
- Rapid publication online in 4-6 weeks
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)