Aims & Scope
Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers is the leading peer-reviewed journal covering all aspects of human genetic testing including molecular biomarkers. The Journal provides a forum for the development of new technology; the application of testing to decision making in an increasingly varied set of clinical situations; ethical, legal, social, and economic aspects of genetic testing; and issues concerning effective genetic counseling. This is the definitive resource for researchers, clinicians, and scientists who develop, perform, and interpret genetic tests and their results.
Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers coverage includes:
- Diagnosis across the life span
- Risk assessment
- Carrier detection in individuals, couples, and populations
- Novel methods and new instrumentation for genetic testing
- Results of molecular, biochemical, and cytogenetic testing
- Genetic counseling
Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Garth D. Ehrlich, PhD, FAAAS, Drexel College of Medicine and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Researchers, clinicians, and scientists involved in genetic testing, medical geneticists, and genetic counselors, among others.
The Official Journal of Genetic Alliance
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Biotechnology Citation Index®
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- ProQuest databases
- CAB Abstracts
- Global Health