It's Official! Alternative and Complementary Therapies is now Integrative and Complementary Therapies.
"To more accurately represent our content, we are very pleased to announce that in the New Year, the journal will be renamed to Integrative and Complementary Therapies," states Clinical Editor Robert Rountree, MD in his recent December editorial. "We are dedicated to exploring insights on new crucial topics with renowned integrative medicine physicians, practitioners, providers, and researchers around the world. Your readership, submissions, and participation in the journal are essential to the field and make a vital contribution to the advancement of integrative patient care."
Aims & Scope
Integrative and Complementary Therapies is the leading Journal delivering practical and evidence-based content focused on integrative medical therapies and including these approaches into private practice or hospital care programs – in continuous publication since 1994.
The Journal offers a powerful platform for emerging integrative approaches to prevention and treatment of chronic illnesses, mind-body therapies for disease management, among other whole health topics as they relate to clinical applications.
Integrative and Complementary Therapies coverage includes:
- Integrative approaches to prevention and treatment of chronic illness
- Mind-body therapies for disease management
- Whole-person health therapies
- Clinical application of CAM therapies
- Alternatives to prescription drugs
- Challenging cases in clinical practice
- Clinical Q&A
- Nutraceuticals and medicinal food
- The biochemistry of botanical medicine
- Practical approaches to creating and expanding a holistic practice
Integrative and Complementary Therapies is under the editorial leadership of Clinical Editor Robert Rountree, MD.
Audience: Clinicians and health practitioners; integrative health and medicine specialists, researchers, policymakers, and other stakeholders; acupuncture/acupressure practitioners, massage therapists, and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) schools, among others.
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- AMED - Allied and Contemporary Medicine Database
- The MANTIS database