Aims & Scope
The leading journal of minimally invasive urology for over 30 years, Journal of Endourology is the essential publication for practicing surgeons who want to keep up with the latest surgical technologies in endoscopic, laparoscopic, robotic, and image-guided procedures as they apply to benign and malignant diseases of the genitourinary tract. This flagship journal includes the companion videojournal Videourology™ with every subscription. While Journal of Endourology remains focused on publishing rigorously peer reviewed articles, Videourology accepts original videos containing material that has not been reported elsewhere, except in the form of an abstract or a conference presentation.
Journal of Endourology coverage includes:
- The latest laparoscopic, robotic, endoscopic, and image-guided techniques for treating both benign and malignant conditions
- Pioneering research articles
- Controversial cases in endourology
- Techniques in endourology with accompanying videos
- Reviews and epochs in endourology
- Endourology survey section of endourology relevant manuscripts published in other journals
Videourology, the online peer-reviewed complement to Journal of Endourology, offers high-caliber video demonstrations of the latest robotic and laparoscopic surgical techniques as well as urologic endoscopic treatments designed to enable physicians to view and evaluate new minimally invasive and noninvasive techniques and apply them to their practice. Videos can be easily searched, viewed online, and downloaded in Flash, QuickTime®, and MP4 formats for use on a tablet or other mobile device allowing on-the-spot access where and when it is desired. Videos can be downloaded and shared with colleagues, facilitating optimal patient care. A subscription to Videourology™ is included in your subscription to Journal of Endourology.
Selected videos in Videourology are included in the AUA Core Curriculum.
Journal of Endourology and Videourology are under the editorial leadership of Co-Editors-in-Chief Arthur D. Smith, The Smith Institute for Urology; Jaime Landman, University of California, Irvine; Executive Editor Chandru Sundaram, Indiana University School of Medicine; Videourology Editor Mantu Gupta, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Urologists, bioengineering scientists and researchers, nephrologists and renal specialists, transplant specialists, among others
- Online access to Journal of Endourology and Videourology
- Certificate of membership
- Periodic notification of scientific meetings, essay contests, endourology and laparoscopy fellowship programs
- Information regarding job opportunities in urology
- Reduced registration fee at the annual meetings
Finally, urology residents within North America and selected residents in Europe receive a free journal subscription during their residency, subject to industry support.
Join the Society or renew your membership today.
Attention members of the Endourological Society: Please contact email@example.com for information on accessing the Journal online if you have not already done so.
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index®
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Prous Science Integrity®
- ISI Custom Information Services
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- ProQuest databases