Sign up for Briefings in Palliative Medicine, the biweekly eNewsletter focused on the delivery of compassionate, effective patient care for those at the end of life or with intractable pain.
Aims & Scope
Journal of Palliative Medicine is the premier peer-reviewed journal covering medical, psychosocial, policy, and legal issues in end-of-life care and relief of suffering for patients with intractable pain. The Journal presents essential information for professionals in hospice/palliative medicine, focusing on improving quality of life for patients and their families, and the latest developments in drug and non-drug treatments.
The companion biweekly eNewsletter, Briefings in Palliative Medicine, delivers the latest breaking news and information to keep clinicians and health care providers continuously updated.
Journal of Palliative Medicine coverage includes:
- The latest medical advances in pain and symptom management
- Evidence-based protocols
- Model palliative care programs
- Clinical case reports
- Guidance for working with patients and their families
- Psychological and spiritual aspects of end-of-life care
- Roundtable discussions with leading experts in the field
Journal of Palliative Medicine is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Charles F. von Gunten, MD, PhD, Vice President, Medical Affairs, Hospice and Palliative Medicine for OhioHealth and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Physicians and pediatricians, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, social workers, psychologists, pain medicine specialists, and hospice and nursing home staff, among others.
Briefings in Palliative Medicine is the concise, up-to-date eNewsletter that focuses on the delivery of compassionate, effective patient care for those at the end of life or with intractable pain. Sign up for Briefings here.
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- International Pharmaceutical Abstracts
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- CINAHL® database
- AMED - Allied and Contemporary Medicine Database
- British Nursing Index