Aims & Scope
Sustainability: The Journal of Record provides exclusive reporting on the implementation of sustainability programs, initiatives, and practices in higher education and industry. A major voice in the sustainability community, the Journal provides the central forum for academic institutions, the business community, foundations, government agencies, and leaders of green-collar endeavors to share and learn about one another’s progress and programs. Sustainability ultimately fosters collaborations among all stakeholders for attaining mutually supportive objectives.
Sustainability coverage includes:
- Sustainability in higher education
- Corporate sustainability programs
- Integration of environmental, social, human, and economic goals
- Sustainable products, food, and agriculture
- Design, construction, and operation of high-performance green buildings
- Development of laws and policy
- Government and nonprofit initiatives
- New collaborations and opportunities
Sustainability: The Journal of Record is under the editorial leadership of Jamie Devereaux, and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Environmental, commercial, and residential architects; environmental engineers; energy conservationists; ecologists; financial and venture capitalists; among others
In Collaboration with
Sustainability’s Call to Action: A society that is environmentally viable, economically robust, and socially just and equitable…one that meets the needs of the present without compromising the resources for future generations.
Sustainability Science Abstracts;