Follow us on Twitter! @Telemedicine_Jn
Aims & Scope
Telemedicine Reports is the leading open-access peer-reviewed journal for telemedicine research, education, and implementation science reports. Particular emphasis of the journal will be dedicated to the successful development and integration of telehealth technologies and applications into healthcare settings, with the goal of improving the efficacy, efficiency, and effectiveness of improving patient health outcomes. These goals can only be achieved through multidisciplinary and global research and education efforts, reflecting the diversity of patient populations, healthcare systems, and research methodologies that are impacted by telehealth.
Telemedicine Reports supports the global and diverse nature of telemedicine and its goal of bringing healthcare to anyone, anywhere, anytime by being a fully open access publication; our goal is to disseminate research results online and free of cost to readers in the most timely fashion.
Telemedicine Reports topic areas include:
- Implementation science research
- Comparative effectiveness research
- Education, training & core competencies
- Clinical trends & applications
- Mobile health, sensors & wearable apps
- Cost effectiveness & methods
- Human factors & ergonomics studies
- Telehealth technology developments & evaluation
For any pre-submission inquiries, please feel free to contact Dr. Elizabeth Krupinski, Editor-in-Chief at firstname.lastname@example.org
Audience: Telehealth, comparative effectiveness, human factors and implementation science researchers and practitioners; healthcare educators, trainers & curriculum developers; medical informaticists; experts in telehealth technology R & D.
- PubMed Central
- Web of Science: Emerging Sources Citation Index™ (ESCI)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)