Videoscopy is included with a subscription to Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.
Attend the International Pediatric Endosurgery Group's 28th Annual Congress for Endosurgery in Children, March 20-22, 2019
Aims & Scope
Videoscopy™, the online complement to Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques (JLAST), offers high-caliber video demonstrations of peer-reviewed, cutting-edge surgical techniques and technologies designed to enable physicians to view and evaluate new surgical and microinvasive techniques and apply them to everyday surgical practice. Videos can be viewed or downloaded in Flash, QuickTime®, and MP4 formats for use on your tablet or other mobile device allowing you on-the-spot access where and when you need it. Videos can be searched, downloaded, and shared with colleagues, facilitating optimal patient care.
Part B, Videoscopy is included in your subscription to Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.
Back to JLAST
Search videos by:
- Medical condition
- Surgical procedure
- Surgical device
- Video title
- Publication year
- Most viewed
- Most cited
- Most recommended
Additional features include:
- Easy video submission and rapid publication of accepted videos
- Full peer review by leading experts in the field
- Share your innovative techniques with thousands of surgeons worldwide
- Select or adapt the precise technique that meets your needs
- Learn subtle but important variations in techniques from around the globe
- Better outcomes for your surgical patients
- Master videos from experts performing state-of-the-art surgeries and techniques
- View online and download in Flash, QuickTime® format, or MP4 for iPhone and iPad
Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques and Videoscopy are under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief P. Marco Fisichella, MD, MBA, FACS, Harvard Medical School; Pediatric Editor Mark Wulkan, MD, Emory University School of Medicine, Pediatric Surgery; Associate / Video Editor Fred Brody, MD, MBA, Department of General Surgery, George Washington University; Pediatric Video Editor Matthew S. Clifton, MD, Emory University School of Medicine; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Surgeons: pediatric, thoracic, cardiovascular, urologic, gastrointestinal, and general surgery, among others
The Official Journal of the
International Pediatric Endosurgery Group
Access to Videoscopy is included with a subscription to Journal of Laparoendoscopic & Advanced Surgical Techniques.