Special Issue on Phage Informatics and AI
PHAGE is the only peer-reviewed journal dedicated to bacteriophage research and its applications in medicine, agriculture, aquaculture, veterinary applications, animal production, food safety, and food production.
PHAGE is currently seeking manuscripts for a special issue with a dedicated focus on Phage Informatics and AI. To highlight the computational and analytical challenges and advances in the areas of bacteriophage biology, the special issue will focus on all aspects of computational analysis and application including bioinformatics, artificial intelligence/machine learning, and biostatistics. Original research papers, reviews as well as application papers focusing on databases and web servers are welcome.
We accept manuscripts in the following categories:
- Novel phage bioinformatics software tools and applications
- Artificial intelligence in phage biology and therapeutic development
- Phage sequence analysis
- Phage host discovery
- Phage genomic mining and visualization
- Phage genomic or therapeutic databases
- Phage prediction and web servers
- Comparative and integrative phage‘omics
Please include the special issue title in your cover letter when submitting your manuscript.
Advantages of publishing in the Journal include:
- Rapid, high-quality peer review and editorial attention
- Exposure to thousands of thought-leaders in your field, maximizing readers, citations, and downloads
- Fast Track online-ahead-of-print publication
- Global availability in over 170 countries
- Open Access publication options
- Full suite of author services, including English-language editing, translation, and research promotion