The conference will focus on promoting Industrial Biotechnology throughout this two-day conference and exhibition. To kick off the event there will be a reception on Sunday evening, November 6, 2022 from 5:30 -7:00 p.m., included in the registration of the conference.
The conference will include featured speakers during Breakout sessions, Plenary Programs, Workshops and Poster Presentations on the following subjects:
- Global biobased economy
- Recycling, Composting, Biodegradation
- Biobased product manufacturing and certification
- DOE’s Loan Program Office for Title 17 Innovative Energy Loan Guarantee Program, and USDA's Energy Title IX Section 9003, Biorefinery, Renewable Chemical, and Biobased Product Manufacturing Assistance Program, which helps to support and stimulate innovation by providing loan guarantees that allow companies to commercialize first-of-a-kind technologies to produce biofuels, renewable chemicals, and biobased products
- And other key federal agency programs
- Hear about financing strategies, creative ways to finance your projects and companies with equity, debt and insurance
- Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) in connection with industrial biotechnology projects
Industrial Biotechnology is the leading peer-reviewed journal on the science, business, and policy developments of the emerging global bioeconomy.