Publishing Open Access
All Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. journals provide the opportunity for authors to publish their work Open Access. Upon acceptance of your paper, you will have the option to retain rights to your work via a CC-BY license, making the final, published Version of Record accessible and reusable globally with no restrictions.
Copyright and Licensing
If you choose to publish Open Access, you will retain copyright of your article and a Creative Commons (CC BY) license will be applied. The CC BY license permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Ordering Open Access
Once your article has been accepted for publication in a journal, you will receive an email with information on ordering Open Access. If you would like more information about Open Access or would like to order Open Access, please email email@example.com.
The Benefits of Publishing Open Access Include:
- High visibility; open access articles are freely available online upon publication
- You can freely share your article in repositories and research networks without restrictions
- Rigorous editorial and peer-review
- You retain copyright and receive an open access license allowing for broad dissemination of your research
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Identification: Open Access (OA) articles are listed with an OA icon in journal tables of content (TOC), TOC alerts, and in marketing announcements.
- Marketing: Selected Open Access articles are highlighted and promoted in targeted email announcements to thousands of research leaders in your field.