Aims & Scope
Integrative Medicine Reports is a high-quality open access journal providing peer-reviewed research spanning the spectrum of integrative and complementary medicine—including botanical medicine, Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine, mind-body therapies, clinical application of integrative health therapies, and other modalities.
Integrative Medicine Reports publishes peer-reviewed original research, reviews, commentaries, case reports, and short communications. This multidisciplinary journal covers integrative medicine and health across disciplines and the continuous Open Access format allows for broad visibility for the authors’ work and the widest distribution of content.
Benefits of publishing in Integrative Medicine Reports:
- Open access guarantees broadest possible visibility for author’s work
- Affiliation with successful flagship journals in the Liebert portfolio, including The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, Medical Acupuncture, and Journal of Medicinal Food.
- Rapid and transparent peer review
- Rapid online publication
- All manuscripts published under CC-BY or CC-BY-NC licenses
Integrative Medicine Reports coverage includes:
- Integrative approaches to prevention and treatment of chronic illness
- Mind-body therapies for disease management
- Clinical application of integrated health therapies
- Whole-Person Health
- Integrative Whole Systems / Whole Practices
- Nutraceuticals and medicinal food
- Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research
- Botanical Medicine
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Nutrition and Dietary Supplements
- Alternatives to prescription drugs
Integrative Medicine Reports is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Scott Mist, PhD and other leading investigators.
Audience: Conventional medicine, nursing, psychiatric, and psychology practitioners; alternative medicine practitioners, researchers, and specialists; schools of Oriental medicine; and pharmaceutical, herbal, and other therapeutic industry professionals; among others