Special Issue on Targeted α-Therapy
Cancer Biotherapy and Radiopharmaceuticals is pleased to announce a special issue on Targeted α-Therapy. With the FDA approval of Xofigo and the execution of multiple clinical trials with many of those α-emitting radionuclides thought to be appropriate for this mode of therapy, the level of interest has reached a high point where pushing that momentum forward justifies this Special Issue!
- This Special Issue is being planned to encompass all aspects of those studies relevant to Targeted α-Therapy ranging from basic chemical and biological studies, pre-clincial studies, radiation biology studies of tumor and normal tissue response, dosimetry, toxicology, through to clinical studies. Original articles, short articles or technical notes, and review articles will be considered.
- The aim of this Special Issue is to advance the state of knowledge and expertise across all fields of study that Targeted α-Therapy encompasses be it chemistry, biology, physics or medicine and bring a greater focus on this topic for novices and experts alike.
- All manuscripts will undergo a meaningful scrutiny and peer review by eminent experts in the field. Editing and publishing will of course meet very high standards.
- Pre-submission inquires are welcomed and encouraged -- feel free to respond to this invitation at your earliest possible convenience to confirm your participation along with the title of your proposed contribution to: Editor-in-Chief Martin Brechbiel
Please refer to our Instructions for Authors before submitting your manuscript for consideration.
Benefits of publishing in the Journal include:
- Fast and user-friendly electronic submission
- Rapid, high-quality peer review
- Maximum exposure: accessible in 170 countries worldwide
- Open Access options available