Aims & Scope
AIDS Patient Care and STDs is the foremost journal providing the latest developments and research in diagnostics and therapeutics designed to prolong the lifespan and improve quality of life for HIV/AIDS patients. The Journal delivers cutting-edge clinical, basic science, sociologic, and behavior-based investigations in HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted infections. Clinical trials, quantitative and qualitative analyses of pilot studies, comprehensive reviews, and case reports are presented from leading experts and scientists around the world.
AIDS Patient Care and STDs coverage includes:
- Prominent AIDS medications, therapies, and antiretroviral agents
- HIV/AIDS-related diseases, infections, and complications
- Challenges of medication adherence
- Current prevention techniques for HIV
- The latest news and developments on other STDs
- Treatment/prevention options, including pre- and post-exposure prophylaxis
AIDS Patient Care and STDs is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Jeffrey Laurence, MD, Weill Cornell Medical College, Laboratory for AIDS Virus Research at New York Blood Center; Senior Consulting Editor Robert C. Gallo, MD, Institute of Human Virology, University of Maryland School of Medicine; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: HIV/AIDS clinicians, nurses, and psychologists; behavioral and social scientists; infectious disease specialists; immunologists; pathologists; virologists; hospital and AIDS treatment facility staff; and municipal health department staff; among others.
About AIDS and HIV...
A Conversation with
President Bill Clinton
|Photography by James Grout|
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Social & Behavioral Sciences
- Social Sciences Citation Index™
- Social SciSearch®
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Sciences Edition
- Derwent Drug File
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- CINAHL® database
- ProQuest databases
- CAB Abstracts
- Global Health
- British Nursing Index
- AMED - Allied and Contemporary Medicine Database