Aims & Scope
Journal of Aerosol Medicine and Pulmonary Drug Delivery is the only peer-reviewed journal delivering innovative, authoritative coverage of the health effects of inhaled aerosols and delivery of drugs through the pulmonary system. The Journal is a forum for leading experts, addressing novel topics such as aerosolized chemotherapy, aerosolized vaccines, methods to determine toxicities, and delivery of aerosolized drugs in the intubated patient.
Journal of Aerosol Medicine and Pulmonary Drug Delivery coverage includes:
- Pulmonary drug delivery
- Airway reactivity and asthma treatment
- Inhalation of particles and gases in the respiratory tract
- Toxic effects of inhaled agents
- Aerosols as tools for studying basic physiologic phenomena
Journal of Aerosol Medicine and Pulmonary Drug Delivery is under the editorial leadership of Editor Gerald C. Smaldone, MD, PhD, Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Division, School of Medicine, State University of New York at Stony Brook and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
Audience: Respiratory specialists, pulmonary specialists, internal medicine specialists, pharmaceutical researchers, and equipment manufacturers, among others.
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- Prous Science Integrity®
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- Chemical Abstracts
- ProQuest databases