Aims & Scope
Neurotrauma Reports is the open access companion journal to Journal of Neurotrauma. It publishes peer-reviewed articles on a broad range of topics related to both the clinical and laboratory investigation of traumatic brain and spinal cord injury. The Journal focuses on the basic pathobiology of injury to the central nervous system, while considering preclinical and clinical trials targeted at improving both the early management and long-term care and recovery of traumatically injured patients. Studies that cover a limited regional scope or patient population will also be considered, as will review articles. The Journal will publish on a continuous cycle using an Open Access format.
Benefits of publishing in Neurotrauma Reports:
- High visibility, immediate and unrestricted online access to published articles
- Rigorous and rapid peer review
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Highly indexed – citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Targeted email marketing
Neurotrauma Reports is under the editorial leadership of Helen M. Bramlett, PhD, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine.
- PubMed Central
- Web of Science Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)