CALL FOR PAPERS
Aims & Scope
Rejuvenation Research publishes cutting-edge, peer-reviewed research on rejuvenation therapies in the laboratory and the clinic. The Journal focuses on key explorations and advances that may ultimately contribute to slowing or reversing the aging process, and covers topics such as cardiovascular aging, DNA damage and repair, cloning, and cell immortalization and senescence.
Rejuvenation Research coverage includes:
- Cell immortalization and senescence
- Pluripotent stem cells
- DNA damage/repair
- Gene targeting, gene therapy, and genomics
- Growth factors and nutrient supply/sensing
- Comparative biology of aging
- Tissue engineering
- Late-life pathologies (cardiovascular, neurodegenerative and others)
- Public policy and social context
View the entire editorial board.
Audience: All biologists and organic chemists with an interest in regenerative medicine in relation to aging, including biochemists, cell biologists, molecular biologists, geneticists, comparative biologists and specialists in age-related pathologies.
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- CINAHL® database
- Chemical Abstracts
- ProQuest databases
- CAB Abstracts
- Global Health