BioResearch Open Access is no longer accepting submissions.
BioResearch Open Access is a journal of broad interest that has been launched to overcome unnecessary barriers to the immediate availability and use of research. BioResearch Open Access makes all content freely available to researchers worldwide and has an article processing fee of $1,200.00 USD for accepted articles. There is no charge for color artwork or other author related charges.
Benefits of publishing in BioResearch Open Access:
- High visibility, immediate and unrestricted online access to published articles
- Broad coverage of biomedical research
- Rigorous peer review
- Easy compliance with open access mandates
- Authors retain copyright
- Highly indexed – citation tracking and inclusion in bibliographic databases
- Targeted email marketing
The article publication charge for BioResearch Open Access is $1,200.00 USD for accepted publications.
Copyright and Licensing
BioResearch Open Access publishes articles under the liberal CC-BY license. This means that articles can be freely redistributed and reused by the author and others as long as the article is properly cited. Published articles in BioResearch Open Access can be deposited immediately into an online repository or social network without an embargo. BioResearch Open Access articles can be emailed to colleagues, printed, archived in a collection, included in course-packs, and distributed without restrictions. Please read the full Creative Commons license for further information.
The Liebert Author Advocacy Program
The Liebert Author Advocacy Program (LAAP) provides valuable membership benefits for OA publication to institutional and funding organizations, and supports global funding mandates. Authors who are affiliated with LAAP member institutions receive all the valuable benefits of Liebert OA article publication, and more. For details, and to recommend institutional membership visit: www.authoradvocacy.com or contact email@example.com.
APC waiver requests are handled on an individual basis. Authors may contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a fee reduction or waiver.
Publishing Open Access
Article Processing Charge (APC) - $1,200 USD for ALL accepted manuscripts. Payment in-full is required prior to publication
Publishing Open Access makes your article immediately available to read globally.
Benefits of Publishing Open Access:
- Maximum visibility: Open Access articles are freely available online upon publication with no subscription necessary
- Authors retain copyright, allowing broad dissemination of research
- Articles can be freely shared in repositories and research networks without restrictions
- Automatic submission to PubMed Central and PMC mirror sites, when applicable*
- Compliance with funder and/or institution open access mandates
- Open access articles are listed with an OA icon in journal Tables of Content (TOC), TOC email alerts, and in marketing announcements
Copyright, Licensing, and Funders
With Open Access, authors retain copyright via a Creative Commons (CC-BY) license.