Did you miss the Cannabis in a Changing Brain Symposium?
Watch the full event here on-demand today.
Cannabis and Cannabis Research is now indexed and fully searchable on the Web of Science key databases, JCR, SCIE/Current Contents Life Sciences. The journal will receive its first Impact Factor for 2020 citations in June 2021.
Call for Papers
Aims & Scope
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research is the premier journal dedicated to the scientific, medical, and psychosocial exploration of clinical cannabis, cannabinoids, and the biochemical mechanisms of endocannabinoids. The Journal publishes a broad range of human and animal studies including basic and translational research; clinical studies; behavioral, social, and epidemiological issues; and ethical, legal, and regulatory controversies. Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research is the leading source for authoritative cannabis and cannabinoid research, discussion, and debate.
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research coverage includes:
- Biochemical process of the endocannabinoid system
- Cannabinoid receptors and signaling
- Pharmaceuticals based on cannabis and cannabinoids
- Optimal dosing and drug delivery
- Short- and long-term effects on the brain and behavior
- Toxicological studies
- Analgesic effects, including neuropathic pain and chronic nerve injury
- Neurological disorders, including epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and glaucoma
- Use of cannabis as antinauseants and antispasmodics
- Immune function and chronic inflammation, including HIV
- Cancer and cancer-related treatment
- Screening and assessment for marijuana misuse and addiction
- Social, behavioral, and public health impact
- Ethics, regulation, legalization, and public policy
Cannabis and Cannabinoid Research is under the editorial leadership of Daniele Piomelli, PhD, the Louise Turner Arnold Chair in Neurosciences and Professor of Anatomy and Neurobiology, Pharmacology, and Biological Chemistry at University of California, Irvine. The editorial board is comprised of leading investigators in the field from around the world. View the entire editorial board here
Audience: Pharmacologists and psychopharmacologists, toxicologists, biochemists, neurologists, psychiatrists, physicians, and other healthcare practitioners, addiction specialists, and regulators and policymakers, among others
- PubMed Central
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Essential Science Indicators
- Biological Abstracts
- BIOSIS Previews
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- ProQuest databases