Download a new Expert Roundtable, sponsored by Galderma: Effective Techniques in Managing Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty
Aims & Scope
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine (Formerly, JAMA Facial Plastic Surgery) is a multispecialty journal with a key mission to provide physicians and providers with the most accurate and innovative information in the discipline of facial plastic (reconstructive and cosmetic) interventions.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine strives to:
- Promote the art and science of facial plastic interventions by publishing significant peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of reconstructive and cosmetic surgery of the head and neck.
- Promote the education and contributions of physicians and providers worldwide.
- Provide a forum to present important and relevant issues in ethics and public policy as related to the discipline.
Facial Plastic Surgery & Aesthetic Medicine is the official publication for the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Inc., and the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery and the International Federation of Facial Plastic Surgery Societies are affiliated organizations of the Journal.
- PubMed Central
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Essential Science Indicators