This title has been discontinued as of 2020.
Aims & Scope
Healthcare Transformation: Artificial Intelligence, Automation, and Robotics, a breakthrough journal dedicated to transforming healthcare, brings together high-quality peer-reviewed research and impactful content dedicated to the advancement of artificial intelligence, automation, and robotics in healthcare, healthcare delivery, education, technology, innovation, and discovery. The Journal serves as a forum to present concepts of the future, debate current models, and provide an invaluable resource of best practices for everyone involved in healthcare and the transformation of healthcare.
Artificial intelligence, automation, and robotics, together with telemedicine, sensors, and other technologies will improve patient outcomes, increase productivity and expand access to care. Presented through notable research articles, perspectives, commentaries, Letters to the Editor, interviews, and point/counterpoint debates, Healthcare Transformation pushes the boundaries of existing thinking to transform the future of healthcare frameworks, networks, and officialdoms.
The priorities of the Journal are to inform and support a broad audience that includes: hospital and pharmaceutical executives; healthcare academicians, students and educators; government, health, and technology decision-makers; influential innovators within medicine and hi-tech industries; and scholars concerned with healthcare and advanced technology applications.
Healthcare Transformation coverage includes:
- Clinical practices incorporating AI, robotics, telemedicine, sensors, and other advanced technologies
- Emerging technology-based applications for consumer health
- Public policy and regulation affecting the use of technology in health delivery
- AI-based clinical decision making
- Advances in robotic applications in health delivery, pharmaceutical, and related areas
- Services using an integrated approach of multiple technologies that are both inter-operable and work harmoniously, which result in significant improvements in healthcare quality, productivity and/or access
Healthcare Transformation is led by Editor-in-Chief Jonathan (Jon) D. Linkous, CEO of Linkous Health, founding CEO of the American Telemedicine Association, and Co-Founder of PATH, a mission-driven alliance that ensures the integration of automation, robotics, and artificial intelligence into the many components that comprise global healthcare.
Audience: Chairs and CEOs of university hospitals/teaching hospitals, hospital directors, hospital administrators, medical and health services managers, managed care executives, population health professionals, HMO/PPO and Medicaid/Medicare professionals, healthcare finance specialists, pharmacy directors, and government agencies, among others.