Call for Papers: Special Issue on Stem Cell Therapy for Traumatic Brain Injury
Aims & Scope
Stem Cells and Development is globally recognized as the trusted source for critical, even controversial coverage of emerging hypotheses and novel findings. With a focus on stem cells of all tissue types and their potential therapeutic applications, the Journal provides clinical, basic, and translational scientists with cutting-edge research and findings.
Stem Cells and Development coverage includes:
- Embryogenesis and adult counterparts of this process
- Physical processes linking stem cells, primary cell function, and structural development
- Hypotheses exploring the relationship between genotype and phenotype
- Development of vasculature, CNS, and other germ layer development and defects
- Pluripotentiality of embryonic and somatic stem cells
- The role of genetic and epigenetic factors in development
Stem Cells and Development is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Graham C. Parker, PhD, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Children's Hospital of Michigan; Senior Editor Hal E. Broxmeyer, PhD, Indiana University School of Medicine; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
An Official Journal of the British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy
Audience: Cell and developmental biologists, molecular biologists, regenerative medicine researchers, tissue development specialists, and genetic engineers, among others
Stem Cells and Development provides “Instant Online” publication 72 hours after acceptance.
- Current Contents®/Life Sciences
- Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine
- Science Citation Index Expanded
- Science Citation Index®
- Biotechnology Citation Index®
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- EMBASE/Excerpta Medica
- ProQuest databases