Call for Papers: Stem Cells and Neuropsychiatric Illness
Aims & Scope
Stem Cells and Development is globally recognized as the trusted source for critical, even controversial coverage of emerging hypotheses and novel findings. With a focus on stem cells of all tissue types and their potential therapeutic applications, the Journal provides clinical, basic, and translational scientists with cutting-edge research and findings.
Stem Cells and Development coverage includes:
- Embryogenesis and adult counterparts of this process
- Physical processes linking stem cells, primary cell function, and structural development
- Hypotheses exploring the relationship between genotype and phenotype
- Development of vasculature, CNS, and other germ layer development and defects
- Pluripotentiality of embryonic and somatic stem cells
- The role of genetic and epigenetic factors in development
Stem Cells and Development is under the editorial leadership of Editor-in-Chief Graham C. Parker, PhD, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Children's Hospital of Michigan; Senior Editor Hal E. Broxmeyer, PhD, Indiana University School of Medicine; and other leading investigators. View the entire editorial board.
An Official Journal of the British Society for Gene and Cell Therapy
Audience: Cell and developmental biologists, molecular biologists, regenerative medicine researchers, tissue development specialists, and genetic engineers, among others
Stem Cells and Development provides “Instant Online” publication 72 hours after acceptance.
Current Contents®/Life Sciences;
Current Contents®/Clinical Medicine;
Science Citation Index Expanded;
Science Citation Index®;
Biotechnology Citation Index®;
Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition;